Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Year in Review


I thought the best first post for 2012 would be looking back at 2011... also a good way to get to know me as I start my new online "brand" as robintzipi!

This collage is of memorable moments from each month ins 2011.  Some good, some sad, but this is what the past year looked like to me.

January
Sledding in Central Park with a friend from grad school... what an amazing experience!

February
Trip to Disney with the in-laws and all the family.  It was my first time joining them on their annual Florida / Disney trip!

March
Began experimenting with seedlings to plant in the spring.  The entire windowsill became a laboratory.

April
Passover!

May
Our first (annual?) Lag B'Omer s'mores bonfire!

June
Well, Lucy (the kitten) actually joined us in May, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention her because she has been quite an active new member of our household.

July
Seeing some success in the garden!  But my tomato plant has fallen mysteriously ill, and eventually it died without us eating the tomatoes.

August
A stressful time at work, as we learned our department would be shutting down.

September
Said good-bye to everyone I had been working with for the past year+ as the department closed and everyone relocated.

October
Happened to be a productive month in the art studio, amid holidays every week!

November
Grandma passed away at the beginning of the month (this image is of the view from her room), which set the tone for a quiet November.

December
Our big annual fried chicken and latkes Hanukkah party, ending 2012 with friends and fried deliciousness!


Welcome to the new robintzipi!
I look forward to sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment